A Lake Mead visitor dies of a brain-eating amoeba.

Health Experts Reported: In Las Vegas The Most Popular amusement area at Lake Mead, A boy has died of a rare brain-eating parasite.

About brain-eating amoeba and it's affect;

The brain-eating amoeba is known as Naegleria fowleri.  It enters the body through the nose and can cause inflammation, convulsions, coma, and can die.

About the dead boy ;

The boy early October visited the Arizona side of Lake Mead. He was in Las Vegas and his age is obscure.

How amoeba is Born/growth?

As health experts report: Amoeba thrives in warm, freshwater environments, occurs naturally. Although the risk is low but all should always be cautious.

Treatment of amoeba.

Amoeba infections often dangerous but some rare treatment works only on rare antiparasitic drugs. No antibiotics, antivirals, or even vaccines work.

Great News about Las Vegas Water Supply;

But Health Experts Officials also confirmed that there is no danger of the amoeba getting into Las Vegas drinking water supplies.

How was the Amoeba News ?

If you want to read another news as a web story, Just click the Access more story button. Thank you.